top of page

Group

Public·37 members
Hector Isaev
Hector Isaev

My Talking Tom: Feed, Play, and Care for Your Virtual Cat

My Talking Tom 2014 Download: A Fun Virtual Pet Game for Android and iOS

Do you love cats and want to have one as a virtual pet? If yes, then you should try My Talking Tom, a popular game that lets you adopt, care for, and play with a cute and funny cat named Tom. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about My Talking Tom, including its features, how to download and install it on your device, why you should play it, and some alternatives to it.

my talking tom 2014 download

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2Fukry1T17zT&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3A13oaWLBD8VKPBuc4AhwU

What is My Talking Tom?

My Talking Tom is a virtual pet game developed by Outfit7, a Slovenian studio that also created other popular games like Talking Tom Cat, Talking Angela, and Talking Ben. It was released on November 11, 2013 for Android and iOS devices, and has since been downloaded over 1 billion times.

My Talking Tom is similar to Pou, another virtual pet game, but with more features and animations. The game allows you to adopt a baby kitten named Tom and help him grow from a cute kitten to a full-grown tomcat. You can interact with him in different ways, such as feeding him, petting him, taking him to the bathroom, putting him to sleep, and playing games with him. You can also customize his appearance by choosing from different outfits, skins, and accessories.

Features of My Talking Tom

Some of the features of My Talking Tom are:

• Talking Tom can really talk: He can repeat what you say in a funny voice. You can also record videos of him and share them with your friends.

• Fashion and furniture items to collect: You can buy or earn coins by playing mini games or watching ads, and use them to buy clothes, hats, glasses, shoes, and furniture for Tom. You can also unlock new items as you level up.

• Mini games add action, adventure and fun: There are over 10 mini games that you can play with Tom or by yourself, such as Flappy Tom, Bubble Shooter, Planet Hop, etc. They are fun and challenging, and can help you earn more coins.

• Travel destinations are waiting to be explored: You can take Tom to different places around the world, such as China, Hawaii, Australia, etc. Each place has its own theme and background music.

• Photo albums to be filled with memories: You can take photos of Tom in different poses and outfits, and save them in your photo album. You can also share them with your friends on social media.

• And more: There are many other things that you can do with Tom, such as tickling him, poking him, making him fart, etc. You can also watch videos of other Talking Tom characters on YouTube.

How to download and install My Talking Tom on your device

If you want to download and install My Talking Tom on